Brand New Second Hand is our recycled clothing programme that invites customers to bring in there high end designer clothing and accessories to be sold on there behalf in exchange for a credit to spend in store.
HOW IT WORKS.
- Bring in or send us your items you would like to sell, if sending items please make sure you fill in a form with all your details.
- You will receive an email listing items we have accepted to sell on your behalf along with our suggested prices. You will also be notified if any items have not been accepted and need to be collected.
- We accept both womens and mens clothing, we do not accept children's clothing.
- Items not accepted to sell that are not collected within 2 weeks will be donated to the local Womens Refuge.
- Items are put in the store for sale every Friday, from this day your items will begin a cycle of 14 weeks in store.
- Items not sold after 6 weeks are reduced by 20%, after 10 weeks your items are reduced by 50% and after 14 weeks your items are removed from the store and need to be collected within 2 weeks.
- All returned items not collected within 2 weeks will be put back out and sold for $10, you do not receive any portion of this sale this is an admin cover.
- All communication is made via email and you are notified every step of the way with your items. Please make sure you provide a correct email address.
- If at any point you would like to remove your items from the store please contact us by email so we can have your items ready for you to collect. We don’t allow customers to collect there items without first notifying us.
- Reporting for any sale of your items is done every Tuesday. You will receive a credit note listing the items sold and the total store credit accumulated.
- Our commission for sales is 30%, the customer receives 70% of the agreed upon retail price or reduced prices (which ever applies at time of sale).
- Credit does not expire and can be spent on anything in store.
- If you cannot come in to collect items we can arrange for them to be sent for an $8 postage charge.
- Items must be in suitable condition for sale, clean, no marks/stains or holes. Items must also have a brand tag, we cannot sell any items that do not a have tag.
- Heavy coats, knitwear and boots are not accepted between November – April. Sundresses and sandals are not accepted between May – October.
- We do not accept all brands and are able to refuse an item if we chose to.
BRANDS WE DO ACCEPT:
Zambesi / NOM*d / Kowtow / Miss Crabb / Karen Walker / Salasai / Workshop / Standard Issue / Stolen Girlfriends Club / Kate Sylvester / Trelise Cooper / Helen Cherry / Gorman / World / Juliette Hogan / Ruby / Lonely Hearts / Company of Strangers / Kathryn Wilson / Briarwood / Moochi / Acne / Issey Miyake / Ann Demeulemeester / Diesel /
BRANDS WE DON'T ACCEPT:
Max / Topshop / Zara / Storm / Kilt / Witchery / Country Road / Ricochet / Decjuba / Verge / Kingan Jones / Django & Juliette / French Connection / Espirit / Cue / Moss & Spy / Federation / Huffer / Tigerlily / Obi / Souer / David Jones / Annah S / Gap / American Apparel / Glassons / Jane Daniels / Paula Ryan / Visage / Ashley Fogel / Nicki Plowman / Reiss / Sable & Minx / Sabatini /
If you have items that aren't on either of these lists please still bring them in.
There is a form available below to download if you would like to send items to sell, please fill in all details correctly.
Please send to:
Aroha & Friends
9b Ossian Street
If you have any questions at all please contact Renee by email firstname.lastname@example.org